This site was created in 2015 to capture a concept that would not let me go. Done enough, with a draft business plan, my next adventure arose -- a year in Europe, though I'd always said no, I won't go - I guess I "felt" the time would come. To be part of the Change, when I returned I went on the road to share my stories. Now home with my Mother, I walk into another phase - with You... not quite what we had in mind, hey? Well, change had to come...
That night long ago on my knees at the River's edge I said, "When the time is right, I will speak for You".
If not now, when? Come for a walk with me and hear what comes through for You (the collective "I"): HERE.
For "ancient" road trip adventures (1-4 years ago!) on the Festival trail in the Rocky Mountains: NOW & ABOUT
And first - take a look below for the vision given to me for a global network of freeindoor gardens in repurposed buildings that empower us together to create a More Beautiful joyful abundant World for us and 7 generations.
Growing community, ability and food security!
- large area(s) surrounded by living walls where people gather to work, share, learn and play
- indoor and/or outdoor growing space(s) with appropriate lights, systems, plants and fish/animals
- large parking lot with many stalls converted to growing space (movable planters)
- mass-transit connection
- government services access /collaboration
- a food hub, kitchen(s) and/or restaurant(s)
- artisan studios, linked online so students and mentors can find each other
- child, elder and differently-abled engagement
- rehearsal /presentation space
- Sweat Lodge, sauna, Red Tent /Moon Room, bathing facilities
- arts & crafts, laundry and sewing rooms
- clinic space for scheduled visits by health specialists and doctors (psychologist, MD, TCM, DC, podiatrist, nutritionist, nurse and midwife, etc.)
- alternative health practitioners and aestheticians whose free /cost-only services help people, and help them to begin their practice or practice their gifts for the good of the community
- composting, soil mixing, transplanting and gardening (with workshops /training programs)
- exercise machines to convert our recommended daily exercise into power (POP = Power of People)
- offices for planning, administration and circle gatherings.